Saturday, June 19, 2010

Don't miss this event.........

Love Thy Chopper, June 26th, 2010 at David Uhl Studios
15801 W. Colfax Ave, Golden, CO

Always one of my favorite shows, ramrodded by one of my favorite people, and well worth your time to attend. This show always brings out some killer bikes and related art and kulture from all over the Metro Denver area. I'll be helping Nik Pew get everything set up, and I'll be helping with the ride-in chopper show as well. I also understand that the DicE! Magazine boys (one of the sponsors) are coming out and setting up for this one, too!


Here's your link with all the pertinent information you'll need:
http://lovethychopper.com/
Hope you'll come out and say hello! And remember......ride that chopper someplace, that's why you built it!

No comments: