Friday, May 29, 2009

Biker Radio Magazine - my interview

My interview with Biker Radio Magazine is up, and it turned out very well, I think.

If you'd like to hear it, go to: http://www.bikerradiomagazine.com/
Click on the Shows button in the menu, then on Edition 80.

I'd like to thank Biker Radio Magazine for the opportunity to do one of their shows. It's the first time I've ever done a "one-on-one" interview of any kind, and Ken, the host, made it all effortless. I hope you enjoy it as well. If you do, drop Ken an Email, and maybe I'll have the opportunity to do another segment sometime.

2 comments:

tattered said...

Rich...loved the interview. keep up the good work.

Guy@GK said...

Rich, I started listening to the interview while I was finishing off issue 10.

Very cool, great to hear your opinions on various topics and people ... then I freaked when you started talking about the GK column and how you enjoy writing it! Thanks for the name check – and the hint at what you're gonna be sending me for your piece in issue 10!