Wednesday, July 14, 2010

L.A. blows........

Just another typical weekend in Paradise, I guess. Not only is the Mikuni Calandar Show at the Queen Mary in Long Beach going on this Sunday the 18th, the Mooneyes "makeup" show (because of last Dec.'s drenched event, see my earlier Dec.'09 post) is happening on the same day, up at Irwindale (Toyota) Speedway!

But, what I really hate to miss is Big Iron Joe and Tay Herrera's 2nd Thy Will Be Done art show, in Orange. If you're in the L.A. area, make it a must on this Saturday night. I guess I'll have to hit the one in December. The info's below......

2 comments:

glitterfist said...

xoxox
Miss you too!!!

Irish Rich said...

Wish I could come out, but I'm up to my eyeballs in work, and Sturgis is coming up.

You know I love your work, sweetie. Feel free to send me something I might have missed!