Friday, August 27, 2010

It might be just me, but........

I was cruising around on the 'net, and I saw this press release for "Z-calz" . They're these decals (for $29.99 for a set of 70), or magnetic plaques ($39.99 for an equal assortment) that you stick on the drawers of your tool box, so you can find your tools.

I'm thinking if you can't remember what drawer you put what tool in, so you can retrieve it, you quite possibly shouldn't be working on anything mechanical to begin with.

I think a better choice of spending $39.99 would be to head down to The Vitamin Cottage at the mall, buy a bottle of ginko baloba, take a couple, then walk down a little further to Sears, and buy more tools with what's left over.

That is, if you can remember where the mall is..........

6 comments:

Mark said...

Oh man. I just bought a set for you. I guess I'll take it back. Ha ha.

Irish Rich said...

You've been talking to Part-timer Steve again, haven't you? That fucker.....

Born Of Metal and Fire said...

Ha ha. One of our production truck guys made funny labels for his.
Hammer-Thumb smasher
Screwdrivers- things to pry with
ect, ect. Still dumb, but funny.

Diesel said...

HA HA HA!!!! Rich you may have a future in comedy.

Chris K said...

It's totally a dumb product, who doesn't know their own tool box?

I have to say, it kind of reminds me how Von Dutch sometimes labeled the obvious as a joke.

9half said...

Hey Rich in a couple years when you forget where everything is I'll know what to buy you for your bday ; )...

p.s. this seems like something my wife would do..hence the damn label maker at my house..wtf