Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A little movie trivia.......

Below is a still from the movie Hells Angels '69. It's from the scene where Terry The Tramp is showing his motorcycle riding prowess to the two new guys. While doing so, he crashes into the side of a Rambler station wagon, and flies over a hedge into somebody's yard. Magoo dives over the hedge right after Tramp, opens up his medical bag, and treats Tramp's injuries by administering him a beer.

Now, Tramp didn't do this stunt, it was done by a double. I know who the stunt person was, but can any of you tell me who did the stunt? You don't get anything for being correct, just the bragging rights.

(Yeah, and no fair going to the IMDB for the answer, you cheaters!)


6 comments:

79rigid said...

I just watched this last night.It's on the tip of my tongue!I always cringe when I see the bike crumple against the car.

T1 said...

Didn't you do a peice on the guy awhile back? Been a stunt man forever....Lot of movies. Somebody did a write up, damn...All i can see in my head is Grizzly Adams but he built Capatain America & the Billy bike

Capt. Cal said...

Edkins? What I do know is the bike they wreck was a pan with a narrow glide, not the slabside Tramp was riding throughout the film.

79rigid said...

Bud Ekins!That's it.

Capt. Cal said...

Crap, I spelled it wrong! Well, I guess it proves I didnt look it up haha.

Irish Rich said...

Yes, it was Bud Ekins that performed the stunt....