Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The L.A. Oddesy, Santa Monica, Harbortown Bobber premier

Part-timer Steve finally got some of his 100-odd pictures downloaded, and sent some off to me. These are some of his Santa Monica, CA pictures, I'll have others from the trip as he gets them filed and organized.
Dennis Goodson (yes, of Goodson Air Cleaners fame) chills and takes in the view.
The view from my second floor room window, a block from Santa Monica Beach. The Santa Monica Pier is in the lower left of the picture

Steve and I on the veranda, in front of our rooms, on the 2nd floor, at the Traveloge.
Sunset over the Pacific, from Ocean St.
What can I say? Simply beautiful to see.Steve and I on Friday morning, after the premier and after party. I think somebody slipped us some bad ice cubes late Thursday night........

No comments: