Friday, April 19, 2013

And, Lumpy's bike, too.....

Lumpy's bike is just about done, too. We're waiting on his chrome - namely his top motor mount, and his front fork for his springer.....
Lumpy's sissy bar. I thought chrome, but Lumpy went with the same 80% gloss black as his frame is. Good call on his part. The sheetmetal is gloss black, with maroon 'flake panels, with a lot of different goldtone flakes mixed in, silver pinstripes. Motorsport Concepts did the spritz...
The cover I did for his electrical compartment. A little flash under the seat......
And....here's where we sit, waiting on the chrome front fork, so I can put his springer together. Check out the seat - I hammered out the seatpan, then the Haifley Bros. did the upholstery. They killed it....I can't wait to get this bike out in the sun, the paint just doesn't come through in the photos.

No comments: