Monday, December 28, 2009

Way OT, but I gotta say it......

You tell me......
Are all the world's airport security workers too busy taking away tweezers, nail clippers, little tiny eyeglass screwdrivers, and 2 ounces too much toothpaste away from people, while you walk around in your goddamn socks, to miss a guy with explosives tied to his nutsack????? And, the explosives were easily detectable with today's "puffer" screening machines?????

Thank God for people like Dutch tourist Jasper Schuringa, who had the guts and the spine to jump this POS "terrorist", and stop him before he could take out a whole plane of innocent holiday travelers, going home to see their families.

Like I said when I heard about how they commandeered the planes during 9/11 "They used WHAT? Jesus Christ, box cutters ain't shit!" The people on the plane that went down in PA on 9/11 did what they could to defend themselves, and they were right to do so, which resulted in preventing even more tragedy from occuring that day. This world is so fucked up on what's right, and what's wrong anymore.
A standing ovation for this hero guy - Jasper Schuringa. God bless you!

5 comments:

tiptopdadddy said...

Amen brother! I was flying with my kids that day from Orlando to Indy. It just as well could have been us. I didnt hear about the story until the 26th. Scary stuff. It seems like everyday I wake up in Bizarro America. Honestly, I wish Jasper would have just killed the guy.

CycleBoy said...

Hero for sure!!!

grant said...

Great, now were gonna have to drop our drawers at the gate!

davo said...

You said it! Jasper is "THE MAN"! A lot of us folks "Owe him"! Security wonders how it happened? ? Someone wasn't doing thier JOB !

LUCAS said...

Said...